“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• Your name, contact details and IP address.
• Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
• From other people (like contractors and agents that work for us).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
HOW DO YOU STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR SITE VISITORS' PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• To help you use our Website.
• To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal records.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
• To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
• To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
• To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
• To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
https://www.privacy.org.nz/your-rights/making-a-complaint/complaint-form/If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (firstname.lastname@example.org), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.